TOP 5 Urban Decay Must Haves:
- The original Naked Eye Shadow Palette is amazing because of the color schemes that are available. It’s not over powering, but gives you a beautiful glow and natural appearance. ($54)
- A personal favorite, the Gwen Stefani eye-shadow palette ($25)
- If you’ve ever met me, I’m pale as s**t, so bronzer is a for sure MUST! I really like this particular one from Urban Decay called Beach Bronzer ($34)
- I always thought primer was for the birds, but when I took a make-up lesson from a fantastic make-up artist, she introduced me to primer. It just so happen to be prior to a wedding and well, with the water works and my sick dance moves, I was sold! I use several, but this one is a staple: Enigma Eye shadow Primer Potion. ($20)
- THIS is the big hype right now… I’ve not tried it yet, but I cannot wait to get my mitts on it come September! The new Naked 3 Palette is subtle, sexy and sophisticated!
About Not Necessarily Blonde
Based in Orlando Florida, Not Necessarily Blonde is a scrapbook of two sister's adventures through fashion and travel. Where our lives are captured snap by snap.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.