This is probably one of our first shoots we did when we decided to launch the blog! Feeling comfortable and confident wasn’t really two terms I was prepared to use! Learning to be you isn’t easy for anyone, but…
Urban Decay is full of wonderful products that we all love! Fall is approaching quickly and we’ve compiled a small list of Top 5 Urban Decay Must Haves Before Fall! Oh and did you know it is the child company for Lorel Cosmetics?
Urban Decay is more than just beauty products: it transcends beauty and mixes femininity, audacity and fun.Urban Decay
TOP 5 Urban Decay Must Haves:
- The original Naked Eye Shadow Palette is amazing because of the color schemes that are available. It’s not over powering, but gives you a beautiful glow and natural appearance. ($54)
- A personal favorite, the Gwen Stefani eye-shadow palette ($25)
- If you’ve ever met me, I’m pale as s**t, so bronzer is a for sure MUST! I really like this particular one from Urban Decay called Beach Bronzer ($34)
- I always thought primer was for the birds, but when I took a make-up lesson from a fantastic make-up artist, she introduced me to primer. It just so happen to be prior to a wedding and well, with the water works and my sick dance moves, I was sold! I use several, but this one is a staple: Enigma Eye shadow Primer Potion. ($20)
- THIS is the big hype right now… I’ve not tried it yet, but I cannot wait to get my mitts on it come September! The new Naked 3 Palette is subtle, sexy and sophisticated!
About Not Necessarily Blonde
Based in Orlando Florida, Not Necessarily Blonde is a scrapbook of two sister's adventures through fashion and travel. Where our lives are captured snap by snap.