TOP 5 Urban Decay Must Haves:
- The original Naked Eye Shadow Palette is amazing because of the color schemes that are available. It’s not over powering, but gives you a beautiful glow and natural appearance. ($54)
- A personal favorite, the Gwen Stefani eye-shadow palette ($25)
- If you’ve ever met me, I’m pale as s**t, so bronzer is a for sure MUST! I really like this particular one from Urban Decay called Beach Bronzer ($34)
- I always thought primer was for the birds, but when I took a make-up lesson from a fantastic make-up artist, she introduced me to primer. It just so happen to be prior to a wedding and well, with the water works and my sick dance moves, I was sold! I use several, but this one is a staple: Enigma Eye shadow Primer Potion. ($20)
- THIS is the big hype right now… I’ve not tried it yet, but I cannot wait to get my mitts on it come September! The new Naked 3 Palette is subtle, sexy and sophisticated!