Top 5 Sex In The City Quotes About Love & Relationships
:: For Valentine’s Day ::
- “Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.”
- “Somewhere out there is another little freak who will love us and understand us and kiss our three heads and make it all better.”
- “I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.”
- “When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psychotic.”
- “Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
All of these quotes I take to heart. If you’re single or in a relationship or dating yourself – you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. Loving yourself is equally as important as finding your Mr. Right. Be patient. Be kind. Be Open. You deserve someone great and he/she will come. I promise!
Today’s post is a hybrid. No matter who you’re dating, get dressed up this Valentine’s Day and go out on the town. Feel good about yourself and celebrate love (internally or externally).
Valentine’s Day looks ALL Carrie Bradshaw inspired!
:: Shop The Look Below ::