Drum roll… unless you live under a rock, you know spring is in full swing! This year there are definite trends to keep an eye on:
5 Major Home Decor Trends For Spring 2017
- Copper or Brass: It doesn’t matter if it’s a brass mirror, the handles on your night stand or copper canisters, it’s really on trend this season!
- Navy: It is everywhere! We’re seeing it on outside furniture as well as plush over sized couches. Tiny wall art with accents of navy is a perfect (and inexpensive) way to bring the trend into your living room or outdoors.
- Conversational Pieces: The metallic silver chest that resembles woodwork is a great example! Even the white and gold floral coffee table – if your friends walk into your space and stop to say, “I LOVE this… how unique” that’s a conversational piece.
- Pops of color: Perhaps a small throw pillow or plates that you decide to use for the next few months – pops of fun and bright colors are popular.
- Marble: From wine keys to wall paper… marble is all the rave. Haven’t you seen the computer cases that are marble too? It’s taking over (not that I mind)