What do you have to do to gain access before the general public and score your favorite booties in the size 7 you need? Get your all access pass to the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale before the general public, by clicking here. A sale this major though, requires some strategic note taking… I got you covered, my darlings:
3 Tips for The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017
- Don’t be the girl at the computer pissed at yourself because you waited too long
- Be proactive! Get the Nordstrom All Access Pass
- Notes = $$ (notes are not just letters on the chalk board you copy down from your professor)
Allow me to explain:
– Don’t procrastinate! Look, here are the cold hard facts… you’re going to see someone in the month of October or November that is going to be rocking a killer pair of over-the-knee boots with a fabulous over-sized chunky sweater and you’re going to ask where they got them… when they reply, “the Nordstrom Annual Sale”, you’re going to laugh at yourself because you waited with the general public and missed out on the killer items you COULD have and SHOULD have gotten… Don’t be the girl on the computer 3 months later looking for the exact same boots she was wearing because honey, they’re gone.
– Do something about it! Be proactive, this year! Get the dang no annual fee Nordstrom Card so you can gain access to the event before everyone else. Major savings and major worth it. I’ve outlined the perks of the card below:
- If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club
- Plus, get a $20 bonus Note when you spend $100 at Nordstrom with your new Nordstrom card the day you’re approved
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardholder
- No annual fee
- 24/7 Nordstrom customer service
– Nordstrom Notes! No, I am not talking about school notes. Buy more save more. For every $100 you spend with Nordstrom throughout the year, you get $20 back. So the booties you love and the sweater you keep eyeing… bang ($100). #WorthIT . When you purchase with Nordstrom and get your ‘note’ or $$ just put it aside until you’re ready to shop for your family members for Christmas… or save it to spurge for yourself, because lets face it, you’re worth it. To You, Love You <– Life motto! If you want to read more about Nordstrom Notes, you can do that here!
Do I have you all razzled and excited yet? Well, you should be. Curious about what all is on sale?
And to wet your pallet even more… my 20 favorite Nordstrom items, right now: